Kingdom Hearts May Cry 2 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 2

Actually...no.

Sorry to say that, but that was nothing at all. Those jokes might be better if you put more effort into them, same goes to the animations. You needed 3 months for that? Try harder the next time, and it might turn out better than that one.
Especially the music loop at the end is kind of annoying, it should stop after the whole movie is finished.

Headphones On Your Heart Headphones On Your Heart

Interesting.

Nice and catchy song, I enjoyed that piece. Neat animations and arrangements!

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

Lovely song

I didn't know that the songs was made for a flash and not vice versa. I know that one from DDR, so I like it right from the start, although the beatmap was quite hard^w^;

Pixel Pixel

Nice and lovely

I actually don't like such shooter genre at all, but that one was actually different, at some point to much explosion effects, but all in all quite interesting and nice.
It's very easy to beat the game in one run, especially when you don't use your mouse for playing. Use a graphic tablet, spin like hell and you'll be fine at all, you'll have enough HP to beat the boss.

Luminara Luminara

What the...?

That one was kind cool, yet too confusing...I don't get those shooters most of the time, but that's just my personal opinion. However, nice gameplay, well done! =3

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Leads to Addiction

Never thought that game would catch me all that time x3 It was sure a little confusing at the first sigh, but then easy to play! Nice Upgrade feature as well!
10 Stars from me. ;3

Looser of Time Looser of Time

Looooooser,wie geil! x3

Haha, der is gut Ray! x3
Mir fällt grad ein dass ich den Teil noch nie gespielt habe ^__^;

Comic-Ray responds:

Nicht? Dann hol das mal nach, ist mit Abstand eines der besten Videospiele überhaupt und DER Zelda-Teil schlechthin!